1 Client with I Professional Hunter: $ 350 / €
client a day
2 Clients with 1 Professional Hunter: $ 250 / € 225 a
client a day
Non - Hunter: $ 120 / € 108 a day
Daily rates includes:
• Full time services of a licensed and experienced
• Services of all camp staff, trackers and skinners.
• Accommodation, all meals and soft drinks.
• Laundry Services.
• Use of fully equipped vehicles.
• Skinning and field preparation of trophies.
• Road transportation to and from the Bloemfontein or
• Government hunting licence and permit fees.
• Sight seeing in the nearby area.
Daily rates exclude:
• Value Added Tax (VAT) currently at 14%, payable on
Daily Rates only.
• Accommodation prior and after safari.
• Personal charters or connection flights to and from
Kimberley or Bloemfontein.
• Trophy fees of animals bagged or wounded and lost.
• Taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final
• Rifle hire. $ 80 / € 70 per rifle per day. (includes
• Medical expenses (please have own medical insurance)
Terms of business:
• A deposit of 50% of the total daily costs required
confirming the booking.
• Balance to be payable on day of arrival.
• Trophy fees are payable on all animals killed or
• Deposits are not refundable but by the sole discretion
of the company can be transferred to held over to the
• All reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and
good health of the clients, observers and their
possessions, to be taken, however, no liability will be
accepted for injury, loss or illness before, during or
after the safari.
• Jakkalskuil Safaris will recommended a reliable and
affordable taxidermist and or shipping agent.
• All clients are required to read and sign our
indemnity for prior to the commencement of the safari.